Coil Point Cushion Spring Rivet Height Adjusting Tool

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Coil Point Cushion Spring Rivet Height Adjusting Tool
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 07:37 pm:

Just an update for those of you who contacted me about ordering one of these tools.
The dies and index fixture are complete. The new Vice Grip tools have been received. All this is on the way to the welder.
As soon as I get them back I will add the lock nuts and be contacting you individually with shipping details and final cost.
I may have a few extras if anyone is interested.
Ron the Coilman

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration