Rear spare tire carrier

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Rear spare tire carrier
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Omar C on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 - 11:23 pm:

Can anyone post a picture of what the rear spare tire carrier on a 1919 Touring looks like. The one on my car sucks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 12:12 am:

Ironicaly,the one you have is probably real close to what should be there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Gonzaz on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 01:34 am:

Omar that thing back there does look ugly, I have seen it up and close

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rodeo on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 09:43 pm:

The tire carrier is turned 90 degrees. It isn't made to hold a kerosene tail light because the demountable rims and electric start and lighting package came together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Elkins on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 09:48 pm:

I like the spare carrier on my TT. It also works well as a grain bed, kid carrier, and a stool to stand on while trimming trees :-)

It will also hold a bunch of spare tires

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration