Henry Ford Patent List - 1906 thru 1933

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Henry Ford Patent List - 1906 thru 1933
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 03:58 pm:

Hi All
As a recent visitor to the MTFCA site, while searching for groups or sites that might find a list of 100 USPTO
patents by Henry Ford of interest (I sent a copy to the webmaster to use at his discretion), I stumbled onto
this forum. After a little lurking, and finding there is some tolerance for non T or slightly off topic subjects,
I thought it might be acceptable to post my list directly to this forum.
Now I’m not exactly sure if an html list will work as an attachment, but nothing ventured nothing gained,
If it does indeed work, you should find a list of patents with “one click” access thru Google, direct to each patent.
The Google patent search is an amazing resource, but due to the challenge of scanning and using OCR software
on seven million or so patents, a few of the patents viewed may have spelling errors or defective pages.
If this occurs to a patent of interest, there is an alternate method of downloading a clean pdf of the patent at the bottom of my list.
Regards
Art

text/html100 Assorted Ford Patents
Ford Patent Catalog share .htm (83.8 k)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas J. Miller "Tom" on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 04:26 pm:

You should also add 686,046 to your list. It is H. Ford Motor Carriage dated 1901.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Art on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 04:45 pm:

Hi Tom - and thanks for the note. I do have that one on a newer list that’s slowly evolving.
This list was for the most part done with the Google search engine, and the spelling mistakes
on their scans caused a few missed patents in that date sequence.
Meanwhile it can be viewed with the viewer at the bottom of my list.
Regards
Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 05:05 pm:

I'm sure Henry Ford's engineering team did most of the inventing with Henry getting the patent rights. Just like George Westinghouse, Thomas Edison, etc. They got the credit for what a team of engineers developed in their shops.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration