Vintage steering wheel hand warmers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Vintage steering wheel hand warmers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 06:31 pm:

So has anyone tried using a set of these for winter driving?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 07:26 pm:

It hit 93 here yesterday...
----

Neat toy. Gloves work, and you can use them to wipe the windshield. This was Colorado in June:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 08:04 pm:

Actually the new thermal hand warmer packs for your gloves work great, but are not as nostalgic as the vintage remedy!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ray Belland on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 10:24 pm:

Also available in CANADA but more expensive. RAY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Mortensen on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 07:52 am:

Coulda used them this morning in the modern car. Must've been -28F when I drove to work. Heater started to blow something resembling warm are about half way there. Excuse me while I get this icicle off the end of my nose... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 11:31 am:

I'm going for a mile hike with my neighbor in a few minutes - in Tshirt and shorts..

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration