Is this for real?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Is this for real?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BigDave on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 10:39 pm:

Maybe could be melted down?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOUNTAIN-OF-MODEL-T-FORD-1922-1923-1925-PARTS_W0Q QitemZ200264852901QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=ite m200264852901&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245&_trkparms=72%3A727%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240% 3A1318

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 10:55 pm:

Well, well, well. His price is comming down. With just that view of the pile I wouldn't give him $300.00. There looks to be alot of scrap with some good parts stuck to it! Besides, it's too far away for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham on Wednesday, January 14, 2009 - 11:02 pm:

I just looked at his other auctions. I don't think he sells anything. I remember running across his stuff before....looks the same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 01:48 pm:

I had a pile like that. It is handy for when you need a fender bracket or something.........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 09:54 pm:

I would love to dig through that pile.Might find enough stuff to build that 17-23 roadster body I need.But the man is dreaming on the money.
Why dont he sell the stuff for a fair offer and let it get back in circulation instead of dreaming then scrapping it for next to nothing?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration