Dealership in Dallas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Dealership in Dallas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Dailledouze on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 10:43 am:

I have been to the Assembly Plant here in Dallas but I am curious if anyone has any info on any dealerships that were selling Model T's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 11:02 am:

Does the public library have newspapers from 1909 to 1927 on microfilm? If so, look at the car ads.

The only problem for me is that, whenever I go into the microfilm room here to look for something, I get sidetracked and spend a couple of hours reading all kinds of stuff.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene magmuson on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 11:24 am:

my 27 roadster has a step plate on the right hand running board which says PERCY GARRETT MOTOR COMPANY FORT WORTH TX i have no idea when they were selling cars

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene magmuson on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 11:37 am:

forgot to add it's a FORD step plate

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Thursday, January 15, 2009 - 11:42 am:

Chris: My 25 Roadster Pickup has a dash plate from JNO E. MORRIES Ford, Lincoln, Fordson Dealer. Dallas Texas. Plate has engine number on it that matches engine in the truck. Also has a locking steering wheel with their name on it. Any idea if they are still there, maybe by another name now? Thanks,Dan

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration