Side curtain on the 2008 Bayou tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Side curtain on the 2008 Bayou tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend, Gresham, Orygun on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 12:53 am:

I was doing some surfing on Flick-r yesterday and found these two Model Ts that were on the 2008 Bayou tour. These side curtains are very similar to the side curtains that I am designing. Does anybody know whose cars these are? I'd sure like to contact the owners.
: ^ )
Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 01:09 am:

I don't know whose cars those are, but I believe they have that side-curtain-limited-visibility issue remedied.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 10:53 am:

I just went through my pictures of the 2006 and 2007 Show-Me tours, and the car in your first picture was in them. (I was pretty sure it looked familiar.) I think it belongs to Jerry Teer from Texas. I'll see if I can find the tour book with the participant listing, or maybe someone on the forum knows him.

Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy D Eyssen on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 01:12 pm:

It is Jerrys'---several of us have had our curtains "modified" for safety.Any upholstry person worth their salt can fabricate the same.
Who else will be with the sisters this year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 01:13 pm:

Right now, we're planning on going.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 01:15 pm:

P.S. Tim, are you going to contribute to our collection to send Jerry to assertiveness training? We have to help him overcome his shyness... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timothy D Eyssen on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 11:29 pm:

Hey Dick---yes Jerry is a kinda quiet kind of guy--X DPS Officer here in Texas. Good folks (as are most Model T'ers.) He is a hoot. Looking forward to another great tour put on by the sisters.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johnd on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 12:02 am:

Dick and Tim Don't you boys get my good friend JERRY sideways, hes a good friend who keeps buying T parts from this old Fulton Mo BOY, Hope to see you Tim and Jerry in Chickasha again this spring johnd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 12:23 am:

John, I enjoy Jerry's company immensely. At the Show-Me tour a few years ago, a bunch of us spent a very pleasant evening outside the motel just shooting the breeze. He's an interesting guy.

Dick

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration