Tryin to find the Grasshopper 23 Bucket T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Tryin to find the Grasshopper 23 Bucket T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Peters on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 03:09 pm:

I'm trying to find the cover car for the October 1959 Hot Rod Magazine, My Uncle built this car & sold it to John Geraghty of Eagle Rock Calif. I'm looking for any info on the car or any help locating the car. if You can help PLEASE email Me at JBP1930@msn.com. Thanx in advance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 04:22 pm:

Jack, while I don't know anything about the car, I would also suggest writing to the editor of Hot Rod. They keep excellent records, and if they print your letter, someone out there will likely know where it is

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Peters on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 07:40 pm:

Thx Rob, I called Hot Rod a few years ago & got no help at all. I contacted Chip Foose & Wayne Carini with no help either. but I'll keep tryin till I'm gone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 08:29 pm:

Jack, do you have a picture of the car or Mag cover that you could post?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jkcallin on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 08:54 pm:

Try posting the question on The H.A.M.B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 09:37 pm:

http://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-ROD-car-magazine-OCT-1959-CHEV-STUDEBAKER_W0QQitemZ37010 6817212QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMagazines?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

I found the magazine. Cool T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Koontz on Saturday, January 17, 2009 - 09:52 pm:

Try contacting Rod and Custom Magazine. Several of their issues show old hot rods and where they are today.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration