Anyone going to Turlock Jan 24 & 25??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Anyone going to Turlock Jan 24 & 25??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dodd on Sunday, January 18, 2009 - 05:52 pm:

I will be there (barring a nasty rainstorm) in space J98 & J100. Come by and say hello or BUY the few T items that I will be selling :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 02:18 am:

The early car pickin's are getting mighty slim at Turlock the last few meets. That, and my personal lack of economy (and a wedding to go to in the Bay Area the following weekend--rooms there ain't cheap!) means we will be skipping it this year. Rats, I really enjoy visiting with eveyone there too. Have a great time all!
T'
David D.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration