From Whitewalls to Blackwalls . .

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: From Whitewalls to Blackwalls . .
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George House on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 10:54 am:

Some years ago I bought a pair of Bedford 30 X 3 WHITEWALL tires at a swap meet from another hobbiest thinking that by the time I'll be ready to mount them on this 1914 restoration, I'd surely have found a matching pair of rear tires. . . No such luck . . . Is there a product I can apply to the white walls that would turn them to blackwalls? I have quite a number of still-supple Wards Riverside 30 X 3 1/2 that I can use. Thanks in advance. . . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 12:09 pm:

To be honest there is probably some poor sap that is hunting them that would LOVE to have those purty white walls that would trade with you.Try that approach first.
I like whitewalls.Wider the better.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration