How to remove a rear seat cushion??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: How to remove a rear seat cushion??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By david kriegel on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 06:33 pm:

I would like to see what is under the rear seat of a 24 Tudor. I also always leave some prize (tools, cash, note) for the next person curious enough to look. I searched the forum no results on how to remove the bottom seat cushion. It certainly appears there is storage room on the elevated seat box Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard G Goelz on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 06:39 pm:

David if its like the Fordor, just raise up the front off of the two dowels and slide it forward unless it has been modified.
Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By david kriegel on Monday, January 19, 2009 - 09:54 pm:

Thanks I always ask before I "pry"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 12:23 am:

Reminds me of the time I jumped in an old car to get at some Model T parts on the floorboard. Only problem was the seat was full of honey bees. Had to exit,stage left in a hurry and wait till they settled down.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By david kriegel on Tuesday, January 20, 2009 - 07:18 am:

I have been amazed at what I have found in cars over the years. You can tell a lot about the past owners. Best was a early model nickel plated 38 revolver (what was the story behind that I wonder?)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration