Heads up for Chickasha room

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Heads up for Chickasha room
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 10:40 am:

Guys: Just gave up my room at the Holiday Inn Express. If you want it better call. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 11:46 am:

Dan:
Hope you are still going to be attending. I can't talk with Gator the entire time!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 04:07 pm:

Larry: Will be there, just found a better room. Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 07:56 pm:

Awwww come on i know for a fact that Gator can talk for an entire weekend ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 08:15 pm:

Gator could talk a pet rock to death!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Phantom on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 08:38 pm:

Perhaps Gator should explain to everyone in detail the circumstances surrounding his obtaining a KRW Pan Straightening Jig at the Richmond, Indiana 2008 Model T Centennial event?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By I know the details on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 11:17 pm:

Just keeping this at the top of the queue so all MTFCA members can view. I think we need an explanation from Gator?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 11:30 pm:

Send Gator over to me. I'll take him on for talking. I'll round up Mack and Jack and we'll wear him out to where he can't even call for a cold beer without help. Being in the auction business I can talk for ten hours non-stop and barely take a breath.

Uncle Jack can turn a 45 second incident from his Navy days into a 45 minute story. Course it would only be a 15 minute story if he didn't spend 30 minutes waiting for the guys to quit laughing so he can go on. Uncle Jack is plumb funny. Mack talks so slow by the time he asks Mike Walker if he wants to go have dinner and Mike answers it's supper time. Mike talks so slow he got arrested one time and by the time he told the two cops his name and address one had retired and the other one couldn't remember what they were going to charge him with so they let him go. Mack is so slow he must have had Jr. Samples for a voice coach.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 11:42 pm:

Rare photo of Stan silent,(I think it must have been either 10, 2, or 4.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By johnd on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 11:50 pm:

I'm happy he had a Dr Pepper in his hand, of coarse what was in the cup could be anything, hope to everyone there in March, I've got to get my spaces pd, I forgot them last fall, so they sent me another notice yesterday T and TT Ford Fulton Mo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Bender on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 11:53 pm:

Stan

Now that is funny!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 12:09 am:

Here is anothr photo of Stan being silent

Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 12:13 am:

Stan,it was Mike who was in the Coast Guard,not me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 02:44 am:

Not true, Paul. According to my friend's wife, I snore. Mike agrees.

Uncle Jack, it's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Sanders on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 03:14 am:

Now Jack, I will have to say if Gator talks that old rock to death, the old rock will certainly have an opportunity to learn a thing or two.lol
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren F Rollins on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 07:44 pm:

Since some anonymous posters seem to know something that they believe should be "known about" concerning one of my oldest Model T friends, Gator, I think that those posters, who signed in as "I Know The Details" and the "Phantom", should step forward and identify themselves. Then they need to state what they feel needs explaining. This is poor and is even a poorer use of this Forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By The Phantom on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 08:10 pm:

This guy's giving the Phantom a bad name. Gator's a good guy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 11:03 pm:

You guys are just beginners when it comes to maximum use of words. Only a true Irishman knows the art of talking and the Regan's are hands down the best on the planet. I remember asking my wife Renee if she was mad at me. She replied "No - why do you ask?". I said "because you haven't spoken to me in 2 weeks". She said "I didn't want to interrupt you...".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 11:07 pm:

I bet if she holds both your hands,you're speachless. (G)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 11:31 pm:

Stan how long were you sleeping there? I've had to use a chain saw to rescue some model T parts that were left in one spot too long and had to cut a tree down to get at them. That tree might be 5-10 years old. It looks like it grew up through the floor boards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 11:49 pm:

I took about an hour nap while Mike was telling Bev what we did that day. I woke up as soon as the Ribs on the Barbee were done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 02:16 am:

John Regan - Well, you're not the only one! Whether writing or verbal conversation, I've never been know as "a man of few words! The difference between you and me is that I may use too many words and I may not always use 'em correctly, or even spell 'em correctly for that matter, but they are words that most Model T guys can understand. In your case, we all know that you try really hard to come down to our level, but try as you might, you usually manage to slip into your engineering mode and use words like impedance, and microfarads, and microadversarial low velocity hydrophobic resistacaters, and all of those electrical terms that even when I look them up in the dictionary, the definition is full of words that are even more high tech! Ha, ha,....just kidd'n ya' John,....well,.......kinda',....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 07:57 am:

Harold and John
I was with my old friend, neighbor, and a cousin of my dad's, Louie. We used to go hang out at the local recycling scrapyard once in a while. Louie used to be an airplane mechanic and radio man when he was working. Well any how we were walking past a pile of junk and he got all excited because he found a "selenium rectifier". I didn't know what that was. Still don't. I thought selenium was a vitamin or mineral you can get at GNC. It didn't look like you could eat this thing. So we left it there. Louie is 92 this year, so a lack of selenium doesn't seem to be a problem for him.
Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 08:03 am:

P.S.
I wonder if selenium is good for impedance?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By andy samuelson on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 10:36 pm:

Was he impeded by his impotence??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 11:05 pm:

As long as he wasn't rectified by the rear end.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration