Featherlite Car Hauler

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Featherlite Car Hauler
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Cole McCoy on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 01:24 pm:

I have a brand new 2006 white aluminum car hauler 16'. It has electric brakes, LED lighting, side door, back car ramp. Never even used. This is the top shelf trailer for hauling your Model T. E-mail if interested. OH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim ( ModelTengine.com ) on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 01:56 pm:

Cole, you need to add in the height of the ramp door. You'll get more interest if these cars will fit through with the top up. Width would help too, and you should add in a photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Watt on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 02:49 pm:

Do you know the weight of your hauler?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steve on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 05:15 pm:

Probably more interest, viewings, and response if posted on the "Classifieds".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 11:16 pm:

Well I'd beinterested to see what it looks like anyway... shipping to the antipodes might be an issue though;)

Cheers

AB

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim ( ModelTengine.com ) on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 02:10 pm:

Can't post a photo on the classifieds.

My suggestion is for a "cash in hand" transaction here. Too many scams out there.

I did a search on Ohio University and it looks like Cole is a student there - but what I found more interesting is there are about 94 McCoys there, and 61 Hatfields...

Maybe this guy will buy his trailer?

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration