Coil Point Cushion Spring Rivet Height Adjusting Tools

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Coil Point Cushion Spring Rivet Height Adjusting Tools
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 08:24 pm:

Hi Guys
For everyone who ordered these tools they will be sent Priority Mail on Friday to everyone in the USA.
After collecting all costs the tools came in at $70.00 each.
It will take me a few days to get the four international orders prepared and on the way. Shipping for international orders will increase the final cost somewhat.
By now each of you should have received an email from me with guidance.
Good luck and be sure to call me to get one on one instructions for using this tool.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 - 11:15 pm:

Ron,
are you taking any more orders for these tools... I didn't know you were making them?

Cheers

Anthony

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 10:22 am:

Anthony
I have two tools left. If you want one contact me by email at modeltcoils@windstream.net.
Ron Patterson

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration