R.V. Anderson Antique Auto Engineering: New email, and thanks!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: R.V. Anderson Antique Auto Engineering: New email, and thanks!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 06:24 pm:

We have a new email address as of today:

rvmodelt@netsync.net

Also, many thanks to the large number of you who wrote expressing condolences for the loss on New Years' Eve of my Irish father-in-law, Mike O'Donoghue. Many of you knew him, brogue and all. He never knew quite what to make of this crazy Model T business but he enjoyed helping me run it for nearly 20 years. He was one of the most unselfish, generous men I ever knew, sharing of himself and his many resources and abilities faithfully and unstintingly. Mike was in on everything, from building my shop to winding mags. I still look up from my work now and then, and if the shop clock's close to 7:45 in the evening I think to myself that Mike ought to be calling any second now. He is very sorely missed on both sides of the Atlantic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, January 22, 2009 - 11:26 pm:

Randall,

Sorry to hear about Mike. Years ago when you re-built a set of coils for me, I had questions & called. Mike answered & we had a short conversation before you took the phone. Enjoyed his "accent" & attitude. We will keep him & your family in our prayers. God Bless.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration