RE: Atwater Kent cam gear...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: RE: Atwater Kent cam gear...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Friday, January 23, 2009 - 11:00 pm:

If all goes as planed, I should be going to the machine shop next week.
Thanks
MarkG and Nellybell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, January 26, 2009 - 02:32 am:

Dan McEachern makes Atwater Kent Distributor gears. Both bolt on and front plate type.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Monday, January 26, 2009 - 03:12 am:

If by bolt on do you mean the LA type clip on? It is my understanding that the front plate gears are smaller then the one for the LA type. How would I contact Dan? I can be contacted through my profile.
Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Monday, January 26, 2009 - 10:26 pm:

Glen is correct- thanks Glen!
Sending me an e-mail usually works best.-dmcgears at yahoo.com
Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 02:42 am:

Dan I sent you an e-mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 03:20 am:

Thanks Glen and Dan. I guess I'll be using the money to buy T parts. Maybe a...!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration