Comcast Improvements

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Comcast Improvements
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 08:13 am:

Are any of you Comcast customers impressed with the New Smart Zone Communications Center Improvements?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman on Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 11:59 am:

I don't use any of that stuff, but I did recently add basic TV to my internet connection just because I get a larger bandwidth. I now get about twice the download speed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 12:11 pm:

What is Com Cast?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 12:29 pm:

The former TimeWarner Cable is now ComCast.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration