Seeking Information on Raffle for Jamboree

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Seeking Information on Raffle for Jamboree
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Bell on Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 08:40 pm:

Seeking Information from Northwest Ohio Model T Club Chapter Members…
Would you be willing to donate parts for the construction of a Model T engine to be raffled off at the Northwest Ohio Model T Club Jamboree in September 2009? Assembly of the engine will be donated by club members. The profit from this initiative would support the upfront cost for the next jamboree in 2010.
Send your thoughts, opinions or parts relating to this project to: tjbell@bright.net
or call(419) 447-5431.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tim morsher on Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 09:14 pm:

joe, i'm not a member but it surely sounds like a great cause. if you are having anything to do with the engine rebuild, it certainly will be worth buying raffle tickets for. i will contact you privatly to see what sort of parts i can donate to the effort.......... we are signed up for the jamboree and connie and i can't wait to spend some T-time in tiffin, ohio !!! .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hager on Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 09:47 pm:

Joe, Also not a member, but I think it is a great idea. Expand it to anyone who wants to buy a ticket or wants to donate parts or cash. I live in Illinois and have been the last two Ohio Jamborees. Had the best time I have ever had with a Model T. Donate parts!!! Donate cash!!! Sign up for the Jamboree!! Good Times, Great people and now a chance to win an engine!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration