Thanks everybody

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Thanks everybody
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Bowen (Aust.) on Monday, January 26, 2009 - 03:21 pm:

Just have to thank everyone and the forum in general. I've spent the past several months reading over previous posts and asking a few questions hoping to get the old girl going again.
What I've learnt has been invaluable.
She's now up and running better than ever. Even the magneto works. I couldn't be happier. Just in time for the good driving weather here in Australia.
So, once again a big thank you to everyone who gave advise and also to the old posts that had the information I needed.
Regards
Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Monday, January 26, 2009 - 03:38 pm:

Goodday Colin. I was stationed in your beautiful Country, down under, for a little over a year, from January 1976 to March 1977, as a U.S. Marine Guard in the American Embassy in Canberra. As I recall your seasons are reversed... or are ours?! In any event, I returned to the states to be discharged in March of 1977 after a long sunny summer in Australia. Needless to say, I was the tannest student on campus when I enrolled in college on the GI Bill after my discharge. Congratulations on getting your T running. Be careful as winter approaches. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson (Aust) on Monday, January 26, 2009 - 03:45 pm:

Colin,
Its always good "T" driving weather here in OZ.
Even when its stinking hot, brass monkey weather or anything in between. Dont you agree?
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker on Monday, January 26, 2009 - 08:42 pm:

Colin,

That's great news. I'm 99% sure that your delivery body is probably a 1925 Geelong(sp) produced style that has had the front doors removed. If you have a chance to compare it to one of the 1925 Geelong(sp) tourings I think you will find the cowl is the same. There should be a tab or something for the op of the cowl to be connected to the lower portion of the cowl. I keep meaning to put together some info to send to you on that but I get side tracked. If anyone has a picture of the 1925 Geelong(sp) touring or better yet their delivery car, would you please post them and/or send them to Colin?

Have fun in the warm weather.

Warm Regards.

Hap Tucker 1915 Model T Ford Touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and 1907 Model S Runabout. Sumter SC.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration