Model T Embroidery?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Model T Embroidery?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By elizabethseal on Monday, January 26, 2009 - 10:26 pm:

I am looking for Model T embroidery designs, if anyone has any idea of a company that sells good quality accurate designs the help would be very appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Monday, January 26, 2009 - 11:04 pm:

Hello:
This may help? If you have not tried already.
Use Google and put in Model T embroidery designs.

I found a few when I searched.

Good Luck

Harvey ......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 01:19 am:

There is a book of line drawings that work very well for what you seek. The good news is that they are also free of any copyright limitations. That book is by DOVER Publications or something like that. I found a very nice Model T touring car in there that I was able to lift and use to make the graphic for the Byways MTFCI annual tour a few years ago. Children's coloring books also make a good source of line drawings if you can find one on the topic of old cars.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration