Pie's? Sure we have pie's.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Pie's? Sure we have pie's.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 12:38 am:

We have your apple, your cherry, your gooseberry, your crabapple. We have your rubarb, your lemon, your meat pies, we have your......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 01:05 am:

Considering the size of the drivers door,the driver must not be guilty of eating up the profits!
Nice rig.I am assumeing that is a TT chassis?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 01:22 am:

That was funny Mack. Even with the fatman wheel up you still have to suck the gut in to get in from the drivers door. Much easier to just get in the rider side. The oldman said it is on a car chassis. The weight of the body makes the rear spring squat a bit, but it sits level and rides like a dream.
Did you see the flip down sun visor?
The fenders have paint chipped off in a couple places where some dumb _ss little kid would throw his bicycle in the garage. Hum, I wonder who that could have been?
The body is an exact copy of the orginal body. He had a cabinet builder remake from the rotting body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Bowen (Aust.) on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 06:16 am:

Great looking T. I've probably got the remedy for indigestion:-)
Rawleighs
Regards
Colin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 06:16 am:

Nice machine Ty. I can't believe I've never seen a picture of I until now!

Seth :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 06:18 am:

of "it", not "I" - time for coffee, I guess...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 08:24 am:

This 1922 and era pic are in Spaan's Bakery in Galt, Calif, near Stockton.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerald on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 09:50 am:

I once saw a pie truck that read "Miracle Pies" and across the bottem was the slogan "If it tastes great, you know its a miracle!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 02:03 pm:

Mack/Tyrone - What a sweet little truck! By the looks of the rear spring, I'm sure it is a car chassis. Can't decide if it needs rear fenders to finish it off or not. I kinda' like the look of it as it is.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 04:10 pm:

What a neat pie wagon! Tyrone, you've got all the toys. Something like that would make a neat little camp-wagon, although it may tend to draw a crowd at a camp ground.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 04:20 pm:

And here I am making a lemon merengue pie (my favorite)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend, Gresham, Orygun on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 07:49 pm:

These guys have pies and turnovers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 07:52 pm:

Maybe it's an upside-down cake.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 07:58 pm:

Hey that truck has got one of those oil pan trusses on it. Sorry about the hijack.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 08:30 pm:

Wonder how many leaves are in that front spring?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ned Protexter on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 09:55 pm:

It's a TT

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jon crane on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 10:02 pm:

How did a TT get up enough speed to roll over? Must have been a big hill it was running down!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 10:09 pm:

Maybe it fell off a cliff?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 10:17 pm:

Ned,I don't have a TT but I thought they used the same front spring. I've seen an extra leaf added on a few,but not that many.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 10:32 pm:

TT has extra springs - 9 to a cars 7 I believe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Mortensen on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 08:38 am:

Looks like it had a few rolls and some flatbread in there too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 08:51 am:

At least they make sure that the ingredients are well mixed before it gets to the customer.

All joking aside on the old photos the new photos from Tyrone, Colin, and Ralph show several beautifully restored trucks that the owners can be proud of.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration