Trish-prayers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Trish-prayers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 07:56 am:

Hey guys,Trish is having some pretty tough family problems right now,so keep her in your prayers. her dad has operation today also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 08:16 am:

Thanks, Jack!

Absolutely!! I need to call Lang's today. I will miss talking to Trish!! She is always upbeat and positive about life even though she's gone through some pretty rough times. The whole country needs to take a lesson from people like Trish.

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By vern westrip on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 08:43 am:

Jack,

Thanks for the FYI no doubt about the prayers, and we should not forget her birthday 2/3/09. She likes flowers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 09:28 am:

Reese's peanut butter cups is the favorite. And they are mailable.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Perigo on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 09:52 am:

Peanut butter.............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Communication is slow in Brownsburg I think :-)

Anyway, my wife's motto is "If I can't wear it or eat it, I don't want it!" So, since it wouldn't work to send Trish garments...under or otherwise!! I think candy is the birthday gift of choice!!

Actually, many great people were born in February......Washington, Lincoln, Trish, ME!

If I get peanut butter from Jack, I'm going to be very careful!!!

Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 10:22 am:

Hope things get better for her.
Send her Lance products.Thier penut butter is made in house and has been approved safe by the goverment for over a week now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 10:50 pm:

Trish, Dena and I are thinking of you and have you in our prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 11:11 pm:

I'll take the prayers over chocolate these days. I thank you all for the emails and calls.. took me just a little while to realize someone must have posted...
Thank you so much for your support. I've been taking some time to take care of my family but expect to be back at work on Monday.

Oddly enough when I got the call to come home I was visiting T people in Louisiana who were thanking me for helping them get through Katrina. I saw first hand the devastation still left behind. I had husbands and wives hugging me and telling me I was heaven sent. It was overwhelming to hear that little things like sending cards and making an extra phone call here and there did for people. I had no idea.
I'm a very tough girl but I do want you all to really know I draw a personal strength from all of you I never knew was possible.

Dad came out of his surgery with everything looking good today. He really gets a kick out of meeting you guys and teases me he's no longer Joe but "Trish's dad".

My children and I thank you for your continued prayers.
Trish

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brad on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 11:12 pm:

Trish is the best. Can we have a mailing address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 11:52 pm:

Trish I want to send my well wishes to you and your Father.
Mark Gregush

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Alongi on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 01:06 am:

Trish,

My prayers are with you, keep a positive mind set.

Alex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Von Nordheim on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 01:30 am:

Hi Trish,

My prayers are with you, your family and father. My father is 91 and I'm blessed as you are to have and enjoy our dad's. My father and I have worked together since High School restoring and working on old cars including model T's. I spent many evenings and week ends in the work shop working on cars with dad while some of my "Buddies" chased girls....looking back, I'm happy I did. I still managed to find the time to catch the right one....Smile!
Hope to meet you. Need to call and order a new catalog.....as I gave the old one away with a model T I recently sold.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 10:15 am:

Send anything to Lang's and she'll get it. Just mark it for her attention.

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration