Speedster at Cars & Coffee

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Speedster at Cars & Coffee
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Robb on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 12:16 pm:

There's a very popular gathering of car guys called "Cars and Coffee" in Irvine California every Saturday morning at the Ford design center.

Here's one of your members leaving:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO90_nsrknQ

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 12:28 pm:

Don't recognize him. . Donut Derelicts in Huntington Beach has been around for much longer. I go once every couple of years. Other than the occasional ancient car, it's mostly streetrods.

That's Terry Horlick.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 12:44 pm:

No burnouts this time around? :-)

Seth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 11:00 pm:

I see even street rods need hand cranking too :-)
Cheers
Adrian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 - 11:17 pm:

Duh, is that you in the video, Bob Robb?

I trust we'll meet someday.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Robb on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 01:06 am:

Ricks,

Aye, it is. I'm surprised that I haven't met you at the Seal Beach Car Show or at Donut Derelicts, or any other number of gatherings here in So. Cal. I'll keep my eyes open for that hot T of yours.

Seth, They usually have a motorcycle cop standing by, and a sign: "NO BURN-OUTS" so I'm cool (until I get around the corner).

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lindsay Martin on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 06:12 am:

Hi. I have a 9 year old daughter and a 6 year old daughter. The 9 year old daughter is named Jess and the 6 year old daughter is named Isabelle. Jess is typing this messege
COOL SPEEDSTERS ROCK
AWSOME SPEEDSTERS
WICKED CARS I LOVE MODEL T SPEEDSTERS
FRONTYS RULE
RAJO'S ARE SLOW
I LOVE MY DAD
FROM JESSICA MARTIN

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Robb on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 08:25 am:

COOL JESS ROCKS
AWSOME JESS
WE LOVE YOU JESS

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lindsay Martin on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 04:47 am:

Thanks Bob Cant wait until I get my licence so I can drive pops Model T named Clara and dads Fronty when he finishes restoring it.
Jess!!!

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration