San Diego Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: San Diego Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Alongi on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 01:33 am:

Normally the dates are in the Vintage Ford but didn't see it this year & I can't find my copy of the Ruckstell Review. I know it's coming up in the next couple of weeks.

Norm, Where is the Club booth going to be set up.

Alex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 01:37 am:

Feb 27, 28 & (29).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Alongi on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 01:41 am:

Ralph,

Why did I know you'd be the first to pipe up. Thanks

Alex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stauffacher on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 11:06 am:

February 27, 28 & March 1.

The Model T booth will most likely be in the same section it always is - down on the flats opposite the Riverside folks.

Dave
Model T Ford Club of San Diego

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 01:32 pm:

Alex,
It is kind of difficult for me to describe where the San Diego booth is, but I'll try.

If you go toward the center of the swap meet, you will find several rows going perpendicular to Friar's road. Then to the west the rows run parallel to the Road. It is in about the 3rd row about 200' into that row on the north side of the row. It is about half way from the perpendicular rows to the trolley tracks.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Alongi on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 10:27 pm:

Norm,
Too bad they don't give you a map when you enter. I'm figuring 20 minutes from home, down Texas to Friars, 20 minutes to find a parking place. But I'll be there.

Alex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stauffacher on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 11:19 am:

Look for the MTFCSD to be somewhere between G3 and H3.

application/pdf
parkmap.pdf (174.9 k)

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration