Wheelersburg, OH Model T nuts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Wheelersburg, OH Model T nuts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erin on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 10:12 am:

Would anyone be interested in scoping out a Model T for me and my fiance in the Wheelersburg, Ohio area? I'm willing to pay for your experience. Please contact me at silent@beatricene.com This would be a first-time T for me and I just need a little help from an experienced eye to help me determine if it's worth the bucks or not. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 10:41 am:

Hello Erin:
Also, check out the T Chapter's on our home page. There's a bunch in Ohio. Though I'm sure someone will chime in?
Good luck and welcome, Erin

Harvey ....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erin on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 11:17 am:

Thanks Harvey - I'll do that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erin on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 11:38 am:

* Ohio River Valley T's
c/o Lola Wells
7359 Millers Run Fallen Timber Rd.
Lucasville, OH 45648-8353

I found this address which is only 19 miles away but the phone number is disconnected. So I guess that chapter doesn't exist anymore?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 12:35 pm:

Anyone out there in the great state of Ohio that can assist, Erin?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 12:58 pm:

Erin:
Try one or more of the other Clubs and see if they can provide updated information on the Ohio River Valley T's. It might be worth a couple more phone calls. It could be just a phone number issue???

Harvey .....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Baker on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 03:28 pm:

i sent erin an email with a phone number of a local guy that can help out.

jb

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration