Speedster building

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Speedster building
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By rog sutfin on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 03:21 pm:

I am beginning a BOATTAIL SPEEDSTER PROJECT. Has anyone in model T land built such a body or found one to purchase???

Your experience in budjeting for such a project would be of great help for me.

Sincerely,

Rog Sutfin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Thursday, January 29, 2009 - 07:31 pm:

Rog,
You might try Northwest Vintage Speesters
www.nwvs.org
or more specifically
http://www.nwvs.org/Technical/MTFCA/Construction.shtml

There's a fellow here in Wichita that bought a body from someplace in Ohio or Indiana, newly manufactured boadtail. Was nice. I tried surfing the net to find it but didn't come up with it. The fellow building them may have quit. It was about 3 years ago.
Verne Shirk
Wichita, KS

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration