Avon T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Avon T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Fultz on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 01:01 am:

Found this hanging in the closet. Been hanging there over 15 years. The plate on the rear has Avon on it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alex Alongi on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 01:27 am:

Robert,

Interesting piece, I'm assuming it's a sachet. When my Mother in Law passed away in 74 we had a garage sale, she had a lot of Avon (excuse the expression) Crap, we made about, to our surpise, about 500 dollars on the Avon.

I have a lot of Beam Bottles dating back to the 50's (we were in the bar business). I figure when I put them on E-bay it'll be a good supplment to my retirement.

When I was selling car we had a saying "there's an ass for every seat"

Alex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Mortensen on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 07:49 am:

Soap on a rope. Avon had several different themes over the years. Your closet must be cleaner than mine. If that had been in my closet it would've been kinda fuzzy looking by now. <grin>

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration