Be careful driving......

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2008: Be careful driving......
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Hoffman on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 01:36 am:

This could be you!!Inglewood 1926

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 01:57 am:

I could be wrong but that looks like an early 30's Henderson 4 cyl cop bike sitting there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Gonzaz on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 02:22 am:

Is the car a 26 or 27, I'm new to the T's, if I'm correct is the paint after market it looks 2 tone to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack on Friday, January 30, 2009 - 04:07 am:

1925 Chrysler roadster, I think

Add a Message

This is a public posting area. Enter your username and password if you have an account. Otherwise, enter your full name as your username and leave the password blank. Your e-mail address is optional.
Username:  
Password:
E-mail:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration