OT- Its been a bad month for my famliy- My grandson

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT- Its been a bad month for my famliy- My grandson
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 11:42 am:

Oct at 5:20am My son gave my wife and I a new grandson. This child number 3 for them. At 7 pounds even he makes grandchild number 7 for my wife and I. Two days later my son noticed an odd lump on his three old son. 24 hours later I got the at 3:00am no parent needs to make. My three year old grandson has stage 4 cancer. In a mater of 48 hours my family has gone from joy to there's a real chance that we could lose one of are gifts. This morning he was taken into emergency surgery in the ICU at the Childen's hospital and under going surgery to drain fluid because he can not pass any. Now you would think things could not get any worse, Because my son has been at his sons side he has lost work and his landlord wants to kick them out for being late on the rent. I tried to reason with him but he wont have it. So now if the kids don't come up with cash my sons new born and his 11 month old will be on the street. We are working with the state to see if they can help but it is slow going. I burned up my credit card to best I can to help but now I'm becoming tapped out. A friend of his set up something called a Go Fund Me account for them and funds are slowly coming in. It might be enough to stop the eviction but then there next month to worry about. I'm not asking anyone for help but if you would like to send me a PM and I will forward the link.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 01:26 pm:

Fine little boy, Will. God bless him and those attending to him.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 01:41 pm:

Keep the faith, and we will say a prayer...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 02:21 pm:

Will, So sorry to hear about your grandsons illness. We know exactly what you are going thru. My grandson is now 10 years old and he has been in Childrens Hospital almost as much as he has been out. He has Tramautic Brain Injury and has had four major brain surgeries. We live with the thought that he could die any day. So I understand, It is very tough, and sometimes your faith is tested over and over. All you can do is love them and be there for them. Either in the hospital or out. Try not to get yourself in finiancial trouble by overextending youself. It does not help. If he is at Childrens or one of the mayo clinics, he "will" be taken care of. The other stuff like cars, houses, rent become of little importance. You may want to check into Ronald McDonald house for the time they are at the hospital, if they have not done so. We have spent over a year, off and on there for no cost. My daughter moved back home with us for about two years before things finally settled down some. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your grandson, and your family

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 03:12 pm:

Will,

I will pray.

God Bless You & Your Grandson

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 08:30 pm:

Today James went into surgery to have a chest tube placed to drain fluids building up. My iPhone is locking up and it's getting hard to type messages. I will do my best to keep everyone updated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Thursday, November 12, 2015 - 10:19 pm:

Thanks Will. Please do. James and your family are in our prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 01:57 am:

My heart goes out to you and your family. Been there, done that, still fighting some of those battles.
Help the best you can, but don't destroy yourself in the process. Be there. Be supportive. Show the grandson that he is loved, and valued.
Attitude is everything! Yours, and your son's, and your grandson's. Show them the way.
Prayers are going your way.
Wayne Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, November 13, 2015 - 03:40 am:

Will, there are just no words to describe the sadness that I feel when kids have problems like this. There have been several kids in our small community that are dealing with or have dealt with life threatening problems over the years. My heart goes out to you and yours. Around here, when something like this happens, the whole community comes together to support them, both in spirit and by having money raising projects. Get the word out, you may be surprised at the outpouring of the community. That's one good thing about social media. Best of luck, we are praying for you and yours. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 04:03 pm:

Update> James is still in the ICU. He was given a bone scan and they are now thinking that the cancer has now spread to his spine and his skull. They are going to do NGIB test to confrim this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 05:47 pm:

Will,

With all the tragedy in France, sometimes the pain of friend gets overlooked.
Please be comforted that you, your family, and grandson are in our prayers.
There are times I wish I had a magic wand to fix situations such as yours, but all I can do is trust that He knows best.

"Faith is the confidence of things we hope for and assurance of things not seen----"

I realize that words do go far enough - I wish I could put a hand of support on your shoulder.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 07:06 pm:

Will,

Your family is in my prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 07:23 pm:

Words do not go far enough

Sorry cannot make a correction

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 09:17 pm:

Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. And thank you to everyone that donated to the fund. It will be good, he still needs to drive grandpa's model t!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 09:34 pm:

This is my grandson in my 41 Olds coupe, I see a lot of vintage cars in his future. Your right Fred, I'm fighting my own little war here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Hanson on Saturday, November 14, 2015 - 10:19 pm:

Great picture of him in your 41 coupe. Love that smile. We are praying for little James!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 12:05 pm:

Update, James has been moved to the critical list. Yesterday was a very bad day for him. The nurses tried all day to help control his pain but no matter what they did it did not seem to help. The new MRI showed that the tumor has gotten larger but they noticed some cells dying off inside so this is good news. So it does seem that the chemotherapy is beginning to help They have placed James under very heavy sedation as we cannot seem to control the pain anymore. He does look very peaceful as he sleeps. I am so glad that he does not seem to be as much pain anymore. I will keep everybody updated as things progress. Thank you for everybody's prayers it's a great help to both me and my grandson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 01:31 pm:

Will - Thank you for the update. Would have liked to hear of more progress, but it it's good to hear that the chemo now appears to be starting to work. Needless to say, the prayers continue,...."He works in mysterious ways". You have more friends here than you will ever know Will, and we all feel your pain,....especially us old grandfathers,......harold (grandfather of 16 and great grandfather of 9)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 05:15 pm:

Thank you for the update. We, and I am sure many people here, wonder everyday. We wish there was more we could do, and know that you have your hands full. Best wishes.
Wayne and Linda Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 07:42 pm:

Will, somehow I missed your first post, so I'm late seeing this sad set of events. You and your wonderful little grandson are on my prayer list. Sending you a PM, would like to help your son. As hard as this is, James does have a Guardian Angel at his side.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Brancato on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 08:11 pm:

Will, sent you a PM. You should consider posting the link here on the thread to make it easier for others to just click and help out. If you don't know how, I'd be happy to do it for you. Take care, Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 - 10:17 pm:

:-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 07:05 am:

Good morning everyone, James had a kinda good night. Even being heavily sedated he still wants to thrash around a little bit now and then. I don't know if it's the tumor that's hurting him or just all the pipes and wires the docs installed. Yesterday after three weeks I finally broke down. I must've cried for half an hour. I'm doing my very best to stay for everybody but I guess there's just so much one person can handle . I have watched my beautiful little grandson deteriorate in three weeks. Tomorrow morning Friday I am going to fly back to Florida just for a week I really need some rest. In three weeks I haven't got warm for our sleep early night and is beginning to really wear on me. James is been very well cared for by all the doctors and nurses here I have talked to the volunteer Cordinator who will have somebody by his side all day long holiness in talking to him and reading him books. Even though he is heavily sedated when I hold his hand he tries to grip mine so I know he knows I'm with him. As suggested I will post the link here on the form . https://de.gofund.me/6f8c86zn. Again, thank you everybody for all your prayers and support is greatly appreciated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 08:01 am:

Cancer is a cruel master. Our family has faced it head on and fought the good fight. I pray for your grandson and family. Forum family any amount would / will help. You really don't need that extra part. You'll find it cheaper later on. Send these folks some help and prayers

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 08:19 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 08:32 am:

I just reread my post and noticed a number of mistakes. I am using my iPhone here at the hospital and it is very difficult for me to type with my large fingers on the small keypad so I use the speech to text feature. I will do my best to reread everything I put on thanks everybody

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 08:37 am:

John, I just did! Will, sure glad to hear he had a good night considering what he's going through. We have to keep the faith that the prayers are helping out. Prayer is powerful. Don't worry about iPhone mistakes, they're all hard to text on! He's in good hands both physically in the hospital, and spiritually with God and his Guardian Angel.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, November 19, 2015 - 04:24 pm:

Will, don't worry about the errors in posting. You have much more important things to deal with.
As far as breaking down goes, let it out my friend. It is a healthy thing to do.
Take a break, go home. Get some rest. You cannot continue to take good care of others if you do not also take care of you.
Our best wishes, hopes, and prayers, for all your family.
Wayne & Linda Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 07:58 am:

Good morning everyone, I'm back in Florida for a little R and R. When I left James late Thursday evening he was resting calmly. The doc's got a sedative that was strong enough to keep him sleeping. So now he's sleeping like a baby and shows no pain. Hopefully he can start the healing process. Thank you everyone for your prayers. Leaving my grandson was just about the hardest thing I have ever done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 08:10 am:

Continued prayers for you all, Will

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, November 21, 2015 - 09:02 am:

Sending prayers daily for him Will. Hang in there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 11:21 pm:

PLEASE put the link the GO FUND ME account and I'll pass it around!
I have some pretty good places to get the word out....... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil C Bartlett, Shively CA on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 10:08 am:

Craig, it is posted about 10 posts up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 03:44 pm:

Thank you Craig for your help. A quick update. Last week we had a slight glimmer of hope. With the latest MRI it showed that the main tumor had very slightly got smaller and showed some cellular breakdown inside. Today we were informed that now the cancer has spread to his liver also. And now they want to remove the breathing tube and install a trak in his neck. He get another round of chemo this coming week if his white count stays up. I don't know how much more his little body can take. It seems like everytime he starts to gain a step the cancer throws him down two steps. If there was ever a time for a miracle this is it. Thank you everyone for your help and prayers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 07:19 am:

Will would you please update us. Praying for your grandson and family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 08:17 am:

John, I got an email from Will yesterday or day before...little guy is hanging in there, sleeping nonstop, said very little change in tumor, which is good, so maybe chemo is starting to work. He said more chemo in 3 weeks. I noticed the "fund" has crawled to a stop which is too bad.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 09:25 am:

https://de.gofund.me/6f8c86zn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 12:50 pm:

Update, Sorry its been so long. James is still very heavily sedated. The reason he is sedated is so he won't feel as much pain and he tends to pull on all his wires and tubes. They had to install the feeding tube four times as he hated that thing going in his nose. In the end they removed the feeding tube because anything they gave him came back up because the tumor is taking up all the space in his little belly. They are feeding him through his veins. They had installed a breathing tube as his O2 count was very low but as of yesterday they are reducing the pressure in the tube in an attempt to try and get him to breath a little on his own. So far he's doing well with that. The reason for the breathing tube was because the tumor is pressing on his right lung and diaphragm. If you look at the photo's I've posted, That big belly is all tumor. I know I'm going to spell this wrong but it's called stage 4 Neuroblastoma. He has started another round of Chemotherapy and will complete that tomorrow. Now it's a waiting game again. In three weeks they will do another MRI to see if there are any changes. He's got a lot of fight in him. I am 100% sure he will beat this thing and will be in grandpa's Model T very soon. Thank you again to everyone for your continued prayers and support.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 03:39 pm:

Will C, If you are up to it, do keep us informed of his fight. We may be as helpless as you feel, but many of us here are very concerned and do care. Show your grandson strength, and show your family the way. I have known a few children to survive similar cancers.
Our best wishes for you all!
Wayne and Linda

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 01:27 pm:

Any news? Praying for a Christmas miracle...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 01:45 pm:

Me too Jerry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 01:50 pm:

He has just received his second round of chemotherapy. Sometime next week he will get another MRI to see how it's going. Tomorrow they are installing a tracheotomy tube to help him with his breathing. The last CT scan showed some improvement in his right lung. They have allowed him to wake up some so he can move his body and exercise his muscles. As of last Friday they have been decreasing his pain meds, Not because he's not feeling pain but they need to give his little body a rest for a little while. Everyday there's a little more hope. This going to be a very long road but I know that he will be behind the wheel of grandpas model T again. My wife and I are leaving in the morning for the Children's Hospital in Madison Wisconsin so we can be with them for Christmas day, Then we are flying to northern NY to be with my other grandchildren for a couple of days. Thank you everybody for your prayers and support.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 02:03 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 02:04 pm:

This photo is from Friday. He's watching Planes on TV. First time he's had his eyes open in a long time. Note he's lost most of his hair now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 02:31 pm:

He is looking good and bright around his eyes. That is a hopeful sign.
Wishing your entire family the BEST of all New Years! And Happy Holidays.
Wayne Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 03:21 pm:

Will, give him our best wishes. We're praying for him and hoping next Christmas is much better for him and your family. God bless!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Goodheart, Edwards, NY on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 03:32 pm:

Will, I will continue to pray for your Grandson's recovery, I have been following your postings although have not responded till now. The photo of him watching TV shows improvement. I pray it will continue.
Hopefully you will have a safe trip to NNY. As of now we have no snow, supposed to be 60 on Christmas Eve.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 03:45 pm:

Will, I also will continue to pray for your Grandson's recovery and your family.
God bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 07:26 pm:

Will, I thought the same thing as Wayne Sheldon, the second I saw that wonderful little boy's shining eyes. He looks well rested and very alert. He's on his way to recovery. I still send daily prayers. Have a safe trip north and a safe flight east. Merry Christmas and God Bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 06:20 am:

Will I'm praying for you and family and to our friends in the club please see if you can help out, you know you don't need that part right now.
"but they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 06:54 pm:

This photo taken this afternoon after his trache surgery

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 07:14 pm:

Will, I hope he's doing OK. Seeing him there with his furry little buddies makes me choke and tear up. God Bless.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 08:21 pm:

Will

even though we fool around on the web sight with fun comments and discuss model T issues.
Many of us are praying for you and your family everyday and sometimes more.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Missett Wyoming, PA (NE) on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 - 11:23 pm:

Continued thoughts and prayers for you and your grandson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, December 24, 2015 - 02:02 am:

Will, we have had some tense and worrisome times in our family and with friends over the years. Most turned out well, some did not. We always try to keep a positive attitude no matter what. I agree that his eyes mean a lot, that is encouraging. We wish you all the best and are praying for you all. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 06:31 pm:

A quick update for everyone, They are starting to ween off meds and getting him off the vent by only giving him pressure support during the day and letting him rest at night by letting the vent help him with everything . Pressure support is basically letting him breath on his own. The last x ray showed that the right lung is starting to heal. Today they domed the trac and for the first time in a month he is breathing on his own! This is a big step in the right direction. The tumor has not changed as of yet but we are still waiting till next week for the new MRI to be done. He had a great christmas although he slept through most of it. When he is able to understand and more alert we are going to have another Christmas for him. He almost brought me to tears when he opened his little eyes when he saw me and said <Grandpa, I drive car? I said, Of course, Just as soon as you come home. Then he closed his eyes again and went back to sleep. He was talking about when I let him sit on my lap in the T and let him drive. There are some things kids never forget.

I talked to the doc and he said there should be two more rounds of chemo and the tumor should be shrunk enough to operate and remove the kidney and the tumor maybe by March or April. I guess I better get that T running again so I can keep my promise.

Again, Thank you everyone for your prayers and support. Between the doctors and faith James will beat this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 07:18 pm:

Will I think this is fantastic news! God bless him and all of you! I keep saying a short prayer virtually every day, oftentimes two or three. He's gonna do fine. He's got plenty of "drive"..pun intended...to keep him fighting!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 07:31 pm:

Will
We are looking forward to seeing him on your lap driving the T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 08:08 pm:

Will,
Our continued prayers that your grandson will feel better with each day. Blessings to all of you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 08:46 pm:

Thanks for the update. We have been praying for him too. There might be some family connection. My wife's family was Copeland. Hopefully, he can have the surgery and return home before long.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 08:48 pm:

My Best Will.... WE will be praying for your family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 09:19 pm:

Continued Prayers are still being sent from here. It's great to hear some positive news.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 11:35 pm:

Will, Thank you for the update. Prayers and thoughts go your direction several times every day. In fighting many of the worst things in life, attitude is everything. Win or lose in the final tally, depends a lot upon the attitude during the fight.
The tumor is in one kidney? That could be a very good thing. For whatever it is worth? My grandfather lived almost his entire life with only one good kidney. It wasn't even discovered until he was almost 70.
Do drive carefully, and show your family how to enjoy life!
Wayne Sheldon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 03:14 am:

I have to admit your last update nearly brought me to tears.
More power to him, you, your family and his doctors!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 04:01 am:

Will, great news! Keep thinking positive! Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 07:32 pm:

Not almost for me Craig.
What good news!
We have been thinking about this.
Thanks for the update.
Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Monday, January 11, 2016 - 02:27 pm:

Will, is your grandson improving, is Go Fund Me really legitimate and have they actually helped your son yet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Monday, January 11, 2016 - 03:52 pm:

Go Fund Me is legitimate and if you donate the boy's mother responds with a "Thank You" message. You can also see who has responded to the campaign and how much has been raised as well as who donated. Kudos to all you have open your hearts and wallets for this little guy. Prayers and well wishes are certainly great, but anything you can spare will go a long way to helping this family out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, January 11, 2016 - 03:59 pm:

https://de.gofund.me/6f8c86zn

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration