Found Online - Words Fail Me

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Found Online - Words Fail Me
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 11:59 am:

I think I just threw up a little:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/sault-ste-marie/ford-depot-hack-mint/1083424 543?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 12:09 pm:

Wow. Ordinarily rigs like this one have at least a steering wheel that resembles a T steering wheel. There's not a thing on it that even looks T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 12:16 pm:

A car that original should be donated to the Henry Ford Museum so everyone can enjoy what a 1914 8 passenger taxi looked like.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 12:31 pm:

You may scoff at how ridiculous it is, but "parts are easy to get".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 12:40 pm:

Too bad Henry Ford is not with us. After walking around it a couple of times, he would know what to do.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 12:44 pm:

The wood is original 1914 maple.

The little spinney thing fell from the a tree in September of 1913 but didn't begin to grow into a tree until 1914.

Someone might argue that it is really a 1913 because it had all of it's DNA in when it fell from the tree and others will insist that it didn't become a tree until a root was visible.

Don't make fun of the poor original maple -
you need to remember that Maple Trees Matter!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ross Benedict - Calgary, Alberta on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 12:47 pm:

As a Canadian, I'm embarrassed to know that a fellow Canadian, would go to such length to sell a vehicle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 12:51 pm:

What tha!!!@#$%^&*((""""""""""""!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 01:27 pm:

MINT
My Interpretation Not T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 02:24 pm:

It doesn't look to me like there are ANY visible Model T parts on this creation, so how did it get titled as one???
These are the things that make it more difficult for us authentic folks to get titles on undocumented cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Sylmar, CA on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 03:04 pm:

Ummm...I think the sidelights might be Model T...everything else is highly questionable, as is this guys gullibility if he really thinks he's got or that he can foist that thing off as a Model T. Maybe he started off with an original car and ended up with this, either way he's delusional.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Karl Gilchrist- New Zealand on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 05:36 pm:

"If you don't like being looked at this is not for you" Should read "If you don't like being laughed at this is not for you"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 07:40 pm:

I actually lived in Sault Ste. Marie for seven years, went to a lot of car shows and cruise nights, and never saw this thing once.

The owner must not have liked being looked at.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 07:52 pm:

Man. I felt bad with the Ruxtell under my 1911. Till I drove it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 08:02 pm:

I love camping at the Soo on the river and watching the boats go by!! Is the Antlers still open?? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 08:06 pm:

Never argue with your motor vehicle department, regardless of what they call it in your state. Most of them are too stupid to discuss anything rationally (even intelligent people can be indoctrinated into the "bureaucratic way"). In some places, they will refuse to license a model T unless it is black. Even a properly restored '26/'27 or '09 to'12. I have actually spoken with people that had this problem in Pennsylvania and Massachusetts. In other places, even the worst hotrods often get licensed as actual antiques. From shows I have been too? There must be hundreds of nothing antique hotrods in Califunny driving around on Horseless Carriage plates.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, December 28, 2015 - 09:01 pm:

It doesn't even look like a Model T.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 12:50 am:

I once witnessed a guy eat his own stool. There is a direct parallel here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen banks on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 10:46 pm:

Truly a real "hack"

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration