HME 2015 Parking Lot Video

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: HME 2015 Parking Lot Video
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 04:50 pm:

Raw video clips from the 2015 Holiday Motor Excursion quickly cobbled together. Early a.m. in the Speedway Parking Lot. About 20 minutes in length.

https://youtu.be/1jqzUnge-d8

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 07:53 pm:

Neat to watch.
Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 08:20 pm:

Thanks for sharing

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 08:52 pm:

At 6:03 there is a two lever three pedal car.
Anyone know about this arrangement?

+

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Sullivan on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 08:59 pm:

Looks good to me. Thank you. Dave in Bellingham,WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 09:22 pm:

Great video, Thanks for posting it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eyssen - Abilene TX on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 09:35 pm:

Thanks Sean!!! Who was driving Humble's Lucky 7. Looked like Humble riding shotgun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joseph A. Stearns on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 09:35 pm:

That was very nice--thanks for sharing it with us. Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 09:44 pm:

Sean: Very nice video!

We drive by at exactly 15 minutes :-)

Herb: That's the Ruckstell lever on that T.

Tim: That's Howard's Grandson driving #7.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 10:59 pm:

Thanks Sean for posting the video.
I look forward to seeing a video of that event every year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 11:11 pm:

Thanks!!! Nice video! Saw several people I know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 11:15 pm:

Tim: Yes, that was Howard in the mechanic's seat. He was wrapped up big time - but - I must say that anyone who rode up 605 or 710 that morning has big brass ones and my respect!

Bill: I've seen you folks around town a few times in that T and those outfits. I knew who you were even though we have yet to meet in person. Hopefully that will change in the near future.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - 11:18 pm:

David: Although we live in Huntington Beach, this is the first time I've been able to attend. We are usually up in your neck of the woods at our family home on Whidbey Island for the holidays.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 12:40 am:

That was really, really good and I really, really enjoyed it.
Thanks HEAPS.
Cheers,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 01:21 am:

Sean, What a great video!

At 11:40 I was happy the Torpedo started in the first pull. You know how it is when a crowd is watching or here when a video camera is running.

That was one of my grandsons on his first HME tour. Thanks again! Sean

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 09:07 am:

Sean, fantastic video! I've bookmarked it so I can "return" to H.B. again! We were there back in '99 and if I had my way, we'd have stayed forever. The wife had a different idea though. Kinda surprised to see all the jackets, I know it can get "cool" there in the morning, but these folks look like they're bundled up for a snow!!
What I wouldn't give to go back there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 10:04 am:

Herb,

That two lever / three pedal car has a Ruckstell with an old brake lever modified to operate the Ruckstell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 10:16 am:

Jay Leno has the 66 HP Pierce out this year. He has what I would consider the ultimate brass era collector car. It is an awesome machine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 01:49 pm:

Sean - Your beautiful videos are much appreciated! Made my "morning coffee/Model T Forum session" especially enjoyable this morning!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 02:39 pm:

I have watched it twice now and forwarded it to some friends who enjoyed it. Thank you for taking the time to capture it and share it with us.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sean Butler Huntington Beach, CA on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 08:56 pm:

Thank you for all the kind words. If the video brought a smile to your face, then just knowing that did the same to me.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 09:07 pm:

Tim, I've been to the Rose parade a few times when the morning was freezing or below, so folks bundling up for the HME doesn't surprise me. I hope to make it out there for the event sometime, maybe even with a Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 09:32 pm:

It was great to see Gene and his grandson on the video

Thanks Sean

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 09:15 am:

Steve, I hope you do! That would be so neat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 02:33 pm:

Thank you, Sean for posting. I always look forward to seeing HME video and pictures.

Whose Stanley? The Prest-O-Lite tank is mounted upside down!

: ^ )

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration