Holley G ??

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Holley G ??
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 01:28 pm:

Folks what is the tube in the holley G brass body car do
My ventury looks pretty crusty and not smooth
Just wondering how bad is to bad I know smooth is best
Other question the throttle shaft is highly worn can I replace it with n/h ones currently availible orbest advice to biuld it back up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 02:54 pm:

The tube draws fuel out of the bowl into the well of the venture. You can buy both parts new from any of the T part vendors. They are not expensive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 02:55 pm:

Stupid I-phone spell check does not know how to spell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 03:39 pm:

Royce the ventury I see the tube I dont
Any idea on throttle shaft mine worn in two at the bottom end carb body hole for it still good

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 12:36 am:

Also is the tube rod or is the bottom end ovaled

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 12:58 am:

The bottom end of the tube is flattened somewhat, but it is open, of course.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 01:20 am:

Thanks Bill friend just one in his junk box just wanted make sure

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration