HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 01:28 pm:

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS!

(I thought I would post this now before too many of us old farts doze off and miss the new year)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 01:48 pm:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........what?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 01:54 pm:

A favorite coffee mug reads: "I'd rather be an OLD FART than a young SH**HEAD!"
Happy New Year to all! Now, excuse me while I take a nap.....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 02:21 pm:

Dennis,

Right back at ya'

I am off the road for the day in Louisiana.

Folks in these parts start drinking with the Sunrise .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 02:32 pm:

You may have missed it! Some of our New Zealand and Australian members have already had New Years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 03:00 pm:

Correct Layden its 9 hours into the new year and so far looks like its going to be a good one. Stunning summers day here. Happy & Safe New Year everybody....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Page on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 03:35 pm:

Yes, New Zealand is a little bit ahead of us Aussies.
Just after 6.30 am here in Queensland.

Happy New Year everyone.

As always best regards, John Page,Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Partington on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 04:07 pm:

Good on you JP, our US friends will catch up in a few hours. You must have had a quite night also. Beautiful sunny morning perfect for an early morning T drive I might even leave my jarmies on & have a quick lap of town to see who is up and about. Happy new year to all who speak FORD from the heart.
Regards Doug in beautiful downtown Allora where 1 in every 90 residents drives a Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 06:02 pm:

Card trick gets a New Year kiss
http://videos.komando.com/watch/4764/kims-picks-magician-earns-his-new-years-kiss-with-a-card-trick?utm_medium=nl&utm_source=tvkim&utm_content=2015-12-31-videos-a 3 min 33 sec
happy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rusty Skerten on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 08:03 pm:

yes best wishes to all had ours 14 hours ago here in New Zealand.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 10:30 pm:

...and keep the garage warm.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 06:35 am:

Congratulations to owners of 1916 cars. This is your special year.

As for my New Year's Eve, I'm glad I read the first few posts here. I did indeed doze off and missed it for the first time ever.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Kossor - Kenilworth, NJ on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 06:41 am:

Happy New Year all. Just a few more months til Touring weather returns for many of us in the US :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Olivier CHABANNE on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 07:48 am:

Que cette nouvelle année 2016 soit excellente pour tous les passionnés de Ford T !
Très heureuse année 2016, santé bonheur et prospérité!

Olivier

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 09:00 am:

Oliver, that is one beautiful '12!! Wish it were parked in my garage. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 11:09 am:

The Christmas decorations are down and packed up so I don't have to grumble about them again until 2 weeks before thanksgiving 2016. Now for good behaviour My wife is fixin me a wee dram of the Glenfiddich she bought me for christmas...Ahhhh! nothing like it and here comes the lovely lass now :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 11:21 am:

The tree is down - here in Florida they don't last long. As much as I dislike them, next year will bring an artificial tree. The LED outside lights will stay up for another few days. The incandescent-lit deer and trees in the yard will go dim in a day or two. Happy New Year to all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 01:11 pm:

What Olivier said was, "Let this new year 2016 be excellent for all those who are passionate about Model T Fords! A very happy year 2016 - health, happiness and prosperity!"

Sounds like a pretty good wish to me, so I will second it.

À toi aussi, Olivier!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration