OT - Travel.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - Travel.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 02:09 pm:

Missouri has floods. Interstates can disappear, creating the need for a detour. Southern Missouri has hills. The roads of the south are not straight. There is the town of Plato.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 02:19 pm:

George,

Do you have any extra of what you appear to be indulging in or partaking of ?

I am off today & could use a bit of it ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 02:34 pm:

George: From Springfield straight east you have a lot of hill's and gully's but they do fill up with flood water, but not like the flat land. I know I lived at Mansfield in the middle "Forties and Fifties and saw the little bit of flooding, and now in California I have seen a bit of flooding, but not like Missouri and the mid west is getting now.
So go out and enjoy the ride and stay dry as you can. Soak up the wheels and BE SAFE AS Y
O
U CAN!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 03:06 pm:

Guys, tonight is amateur night. In their alcohol soaked brains the idiots not only become bullet proof but also much better drivers. I'm staying off the highway.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration