HELP!! Something Awful Has Happened!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: HELP!! Something Awful Has Happened!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 03:14 pm:

Over the holidays my TT has shrunk! I no longer can fit between the edge of the cab and the steering wheel. It was always a tight fit, but now it's no go at all. What can I do to return my truck to its normal size?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 03:16 pm:

Sounds like the same thing that happens to my clothes when I leave them in the closet too long! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Colin Knowles - Moncton, New Brunswick on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 03:37 pm:

Put a smaller steering wheel on...That's what I intend to do with mine!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 04:13 pm:

Install a "shrinking-cab-man's" steering wheel!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 04:22 pm:

Henry, you are in luck. Steering is much easier when you don't need to use your hands as much.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 04:25 pm:

You need to shorten the steering column, or go on a diet, whichever is easier!:-)
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul wilcox germantown wi on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 04:33 pm:

Send it my way and i will try to stretch it back out

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 04:36 pm:

Join the army. Those DI's will make it fit in about six weeks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 04:39 pm:

Looks like you need a "fatman" folding steering wheel

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 05:17 pm:

Well here is what happened to me! I go three times a week for Cardiac Re-hab, and everytime I get on the scale it shows a bigger number and GROANS at me and everyone looks at me in horror! So I guess that I will have to stop Re-Hab or stop the scale weighing!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 06:27 pm:

Henry, The idea is to lease Christmas cheer not turn it into real estate!:-):-)_

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William Bennett on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 07:01 pm:

Another simple solution might be to turn the steering wheel over, (upsidedown), It'll be a little closer to you, but might give just a little more room. (old racer's trick)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 07:34 pm:

Too many ice cream stops?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gustaf in Idaho on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 08:30 pm:

I recommend prayer and fasting, if you do this long enough your TT will return to its former size, and if you do it a bit longer it might even get bigger.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 08:34 pm:

Get a longer steering column.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 09:18 pm:

I was at a flea market once and a lady wanted an antique belt. Should have seen the look on her face when after trying it on and it didn't fit the antique dealer told her people didn't used to be as big in the old days.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration