OT - Wascally Wabbit Bawhass Era Postcard

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - Wascally Wabbit Bawhass Era Postcard
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 06:45 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 07:16 pm:

I imagine the next photo shows what happened after he got the rope around that Wascally Wabbit. That ol' Buick probably broke the land speed record. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 07:19 pm:

Jay, Model 10, ca. 1908 I think!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 07:20 pm:

A Model 10 Bwuick leading a Model F Bwuick unless I miss my Gwuess.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 08:19 pm:

Hey, is one of those guys Walter Burton?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 08:35 pm:

Mike, looks more like Walter Brennan to me.<g> Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 08:38 pm:

I'll bet Walter Burton puts more miles on his Buick than Walter Brennan. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 09:03 pm:

Mike,
Walter's Model 14 Buick isn't in the photo. It's too fast for the camera and the rabbit is trying to catch up to him. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 09:26 pm:

Oh! That's what's going on there. To here Walter talk you're probably right. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 09:26 pm:

To hear not here!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 10:58 pm:

William H. "Dad" Martin lived in Ottawa KS. at the time this photo was produced and marketed (Steve Jelf, isn't that in your neck of the woods). In addition to a profitable business producing larger than life photo art, he recorded many plains scenes:

A few more examples of his work:

He also photographed western figures still recognized today:

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration