Old Photo - He Could Of Had A V8

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - He Could Of Had A V8
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 10:08 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Thursday, December 31, 2015 - 10:26 pm:

He had cranked it for nearly an hour and then Skippy (center) reminded him to turn on the gas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 06:26 am:

"I drove 200 miles to the Ford dealer and they said headlight trim was out of stock"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 09:02 am:

LOL you guys! Good eye, Dave! Aaaand, where's Dennis?? :-) Must be sleeping in!
Happy New Year to you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 09:17 am:

But he would have to wait ten years..

State of Washington truck plate for 1922.

I do see the compassion in the friend at the right. That's why I keep a little flathead '35 as a stable mate to the T's. Just a real Henry speedster with a Stromberg 97 and a rumble seat.

Ken in Texas

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration