2016 Forum now open

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 2016 Forum now open
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 01:07 am:

Can be found here

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/599638/599638.html?1451628084

2015 will remain open for a little while to finish on going threads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 07:32 am:

Thank you Chris for your work on the forum.

Happy New Year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 08:41 am:

I second that thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 08:57 am:

Happy New Year Chris, and yes, thanks for all you do. Don't know how you do it! (or maybe "stand" it!) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 10:37 am:

BTT - Thanks Chris. Happy new year from snowy Michigan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 10:48 am:

Here we go again! Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 10:49 am:

Chris, Your the best. Happy New year on -5 degree morning in Winnemucca Harv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 10:55 am:

Harvey...wow...almost hard to believe you're colder than good ol' rotten winters Ohio..lol...we've been spoiled this year. Today I think is the coldest so far! Only 29 right now with winds hitting 23 mph so the wind chill kills ya! Happy New Year and keep warm and keep your cold weather there...ha ha!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 11:22 am:

Happy New Year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 11:43 am:

Thanks Chris - Happy New Year !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David M. Coleman - Grand Marais, MN on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 12:21 pm:

Thank you so very much. Truly helpful and often fun as well.

Happy New Year! david

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 01:03 pm:

Happy New Year, Chris! Along with many grateful Thanks!!
Tim, Harvey... It's 22 degrees for now, with our 'Frozen Tundra' forecast for Sunday night being down to 14. GO-PACK-GO!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 01:14 pm:

Well this went on the 2015 Forum so I will repeat it for the 2016 Forum.
When I had my shop built I had a Lumberjacks Study plan and when the contractor built it he used 10 foot studs so the wall are higher and the doors are with more than enough clearance for the "T". I had a swamp cooler installed, and a shower and toilet with wash basin, and on the shop side I have a it plumbed for a laundry tub.
If time got bad I could lower the ceiling and turn it into an apartment.

Everyone a Happy New Year wherever you are

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 02:17 pm:

Thanks Chris for all that you do.Everyone have a safe,Happy New Year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 02:49 pm:

Happy New Year from Ringgold Ga. 36 degrees and 15mph winds. Gonna take a model A ride and tinker with the model t engine. A great start to 2016.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charles legg on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 03:05 pm:

My 1926 t sedan has two big screws in the dash near the center.What are they for?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration