What Santa brought me.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: What Santa brought me.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 09:32 am:

This is what Santa brought me late.

Only problem , he did not unload it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 10:11 am:

You got enough of a blast cabinet Dan?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 01:01 pm:

Hmm, if bigger is better, you certainly got better!
You could almost put my shop inside that thing!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 01:23 pm:

I can't tell, by looking at the photos, where the stairs are.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Hatch on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 02:10 pm:

We have a saying around here. "You can not beat cubic inches, does not matter what you are talking about." I am tried of fighting a small blast cabinet, so when I saw this one come up, I got it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 10:33 pm:

Well I hope you have a big Schram on a 4 wheel trailer from a drilling rig to run that thing! WoW.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 02:46 pm:

So I guess you climb inside with whatever your sandblasting or do you just drive the entire car in? :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration