Forum member elected!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Forum member elected!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 10:52 am:

Congrats Keith!!! Hope to see you in Sept!! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 11:46 am:

Ditto...... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Gagel, Orange,Ct on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 12:03 pm:

Congratulations Keith, I know that you will be a great asset to the club.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trent Boggess on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 12:03 pm:

I want to add my congratulations Keith as well!

Respectfully Submitted,

Trent Boggess

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele, Montana on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 12:35 pm:

Congratulations to Rick, Keith and Dave. Thanks for your willingness to serve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 02:12 pm:

Keith-
Congratulations,
-Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 02:29 pm:

To Bud, Rob, Charlie, Trent, John and Keith, Thank you very much.

As I stated on a thread on the 2015 Forum, I will do my best to make our Model T Hobby and the MTFCA the best that they can be!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willard Revaz on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 03:15 pm:

Congratulations Keith! Now comes the fun. Happy New Year to you and Carol.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 07:53 pm:

Keith,

Congratulations and thank you for supporting our club and hobby.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Peter B. Ratledge on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 08:12 am:

Keith,
Congratulations!!!! You will make a good board member. Tell Carol Hi. We will see you guys on tour somewhere this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 08:50 am:

What a bunch of suck ups! Now I bet you think Keith is going to vote and pass everything you want done!

Congratulations Keith....

(Did you get my PM about the new MTFCA idea I wanted passed?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 10:50 am:

Thank you Will, Hap, Pete and Dennis!

Dennis, no I didn't get your idea, and I checked Junk mail also - nothing there. Please email it to me at: cgumbinger at att dot net

Carol says hi to all of you too.

Will, Carol has been on a Geochache kick lately. She's over 100 already and might even catch up with you! :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 01:54 pm:

Keith, I was just being silly. I didn't send you any ideas because I'm not smart enough to develop any.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 10:31 pm:

Well congrats Keith.
But I must say, I would think all the board members would be forum members. It is a logical way to stay in touch with the greater mass of the club.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 10:57 pm:

Dennis, That's ok. If you or any other MTFCA club member has a question or an idea, please feel free to contact either me, or another Director, or Susan at the club office. We're here to serve you and all MTFCA members.

Mack, I think most of the other Directors read the Forum but are mostly "lurkers", but that's just my thought. I wholeheartedly agree that the Forum is the logical, best and fastest way to stay in touch with our club members. That said, we know there are many MTFCA members who don't ever read the Forum. Actually, I usually check the Forum several times a day when I have the time.

My Wife says all I do is sit on the computer all day, but that really isn't true... :-)

Keith

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration