Remind me

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Remind me
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 09:34 pm:

Have seen pictures before of this tail lamp bracket but please do remind me of it's proper application.
Looks like it would be handy on a pick-up box or a van body, truck too.

aaa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 09:26 pm:

That odd bracket was noted in this older post from last year. No one knew then.

Scroll down to Jan 14 at 6:36pm.

The one there seems to have the hole for mounting the license plate bracket, the bolt on type from 1915. Yours seems without that feature?

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/411944/415673.html?1390265869

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 12:22 am:

I wonder if that is a bracket made by/for the aftermarket body builders, such as the TT firetruck that was mentioned in that thread that Dan posted? Maybe Martin Perry, Mifflinburg, etc.? Just a thought. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 09:38 am:

Layden, Is it For Sale? I have been searching for a matching one for years to put on my pickup. I have no idea what mine came off originally though.

Please PM me, thanks

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration