Disgruntled T Mechanic

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Disgruntled T Mechanic
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 09:55 pm:

Some people just don't get it...:-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqyCMCxHF7U

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 11:28 pm:

How is it that he can adjust reverse externally? Is this the way all RH drive Ts were made?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 11:30 pm:

It's a RHD British T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 11:31 pm:

Yes I know Royce, but do all of them have an external reverse adjustment?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Findlay on Friday, January 01, 2016 - 11:45 pm:

Jerry
Yes they do.I've got a couple. Unfortunately the low band is the one you have to pull the cover to adjust. It's the one I adjust the most often (cotton bands)

Ken

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Trevan - Australia on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 04:04 am:

Hi Ken.
Car needs a good RHD floor mat.
OR HAVE I SENT YOU ONE ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Oldland - Perth W.Australia on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 04:32 am:

Hi Bob

where can I get a RHD floor mat for my 1915 Canadian T ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration