Help!!! Need to ID My Fenders

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Help!!! Need to ID My Fenders
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Neilson on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 02:27 am:

I'm wondering if anyone can help in identifying these fenders. At first I thought they were Model A, but correct in saying 1930s?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Neilson on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 02:31 am:

I am also wondering what this fender is from:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith burford on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 06:46 am:

Harry,these are not Model A fenders. Keith Burford

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 09:40 am:

I would say 1920s Nash, or similar era manufacturer. Probably around 1924 or so. The cars all looked very similar during those years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 01:34 pm:

I wouldn't rule out 20's Maxwell. It has some similarities to the teen's Maxwell fenders and the holes look to be in the right places. I hope someone who knows can see it and help. It's kind of hidden on last years forum.

Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 04:56 am:

They look a lot like 1914 to '17 Studebaker. Been too long since I had to sell mine for me to be certain. If they are? I may know somebody that might be interested in them.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration