OT 1938 Plymouth Owner's Manual

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT 1938 Plymouth Owner's Manual
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Thomas - Centerville, Iowa on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 07:50 am:

I was going through some of my Dad's old car books and came across an owners manual for a 1938 Plymouth. Dad had one a long time ago, so I suppose that is where it came from. I just hate to throw it away. If someone has a 1938 Plymouth, I would be happy to mail it to them at no charge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 09:15 am:

Michael, I collect old car manuals, If no one wants it I'll take. I don't have that one yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Saturday, January 02, 2016 - 05:51 pm:

I don't need the manual, but the first car I ever drove was a '38 Plymouth sedan.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration