Old Photo - Brass Era - Paris Cleaning Company "Everything Back Cept The Dirt"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Brass Era - Paris Cleaning Company "Everything Back Cept The Dirt"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 10:51 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 02:10 pm:

I had to chuckle out loud as I read the company motto.

Another wonderful picture Jay, thank you. Looks like electrified head lamps. I wonder how much the engine overheated as a result of the license plate mounting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 05:45 pm:

This might have been the Paris Cleaning Company that was located 401 E. White Street, Champaign, Illinois

The license plate on the truck seems to be Illinois.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Layden Butler on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 09:12 pm:

Aren't some Illinois plates made with a screen back and intended for radiator mounting?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 10:16 pm:

They were slotted

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 10:26 pm:

1907 $2 to register 1912 was a screen I think
13 was all cutout between numbers Later years were slotted

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration