Need info about this radiator shell

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Need info about this radiator shell
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Parsons on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 01:15 pm:

This radiator shell is for the smaller radiator, it came off a 1923 aluminum body Fordor. I saw a picture on the Forum a few months ago showing a speedster with a radiator shell like this one. It is not marked Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 02:52 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 04:12 pm:

New accessory to me, but I'm not going out the garage in a hurry to braze vertical bars on my 26 and 27 radiator shells!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 06:13 pm:

Scott - are you planning on using that shell?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration