Rear spring U bolts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Rear spring U bolts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Phillips on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 04:38 pm:

do any of the Model T suppliers have new U bolts for bolting spring to chassis .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 04:53 pm:

Did you check? Most suppliers have on line catalogs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 05:02 pm:

Mark: I just looked in Lang's and Mac's and I could not find the u-bolts listed unless I am looking in the wrong section. Not on pages 88-to 9`1 in Lang's. Might just call and talk to some one there and they may have then, but not shown in the book

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 06:36 pm:

A google search shows used ones on eBay but no new ones from a vendor.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 06:44 pm:

Ken, as far as I know the front and rear U-Bolts are not reproduced. You will need to find good used ones. Langs, Bobs, and the others have used parts as well as Model T Haven. or just ask on the forum for what you need...... have fun and be safe ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 11:24 pm:

Bob's makes the clamp bar but not the u-Bolts

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Huson, Berthoud, Co. on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 01:19 am:

Ken< I have a lot of them, Send me an Email at modelt1912@msn.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 10:41 am:

You need to know which one you need. Check the parts book.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 11:59 am:

Ken, If you deal with Dave Huson, you'll never deal with a nicer guy!..He's great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Phillips on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 03:57 pm:

Thanks for all the replies. Just when you thought you could buy everything new for a T. I will contact Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 10:11 pm:

What year/spring leave count you wanting these for Ken ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration