WOOD TRUCK BED INQUIRING

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: WOOD TRUCK BED INQUIRING
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 05:23 pm:

I WOULD LIKE TO PUT A WOOD BED ON A 23 RUNABOUT. IS ANYONE OUT THERE MAKING A KIT OR HAS PATTERNS FOR SUCH A PROJECT?
THANKS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 06:07 pm:

Kits are sold by Lang's, and metal part too, plans are sold too.

p.s. Polite web posting is to use lower case letters, so turn off your all caps please. Similar to shouting out. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les VonNordheim on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 09:49 pm:

Sam,
I have a complete original wood bed with metal brackets that looks like Dan's drawing. The wood is oak and it is weathered. It was on my Dad's 29 model A P/U. I would like to sell it.....not sure what a fare price would be. The bed is stored inside in National City, Ca. Send me a PM if you have any interest.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration