Ot - windows 10 and slow forum upload

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Ot - windows 10 and slow forum upload
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Sunday, January 03, 2016 - 06:31 pm:

For some here having updated to windows 10 have trouble getting around the forum. I did also. I figured out what seems to be the issue. I have trouble with the 2015 forum and ebay going from one page back to another page. The problem seems to be loading a page which has an enormous amount of text or information. So far I am having no problem with the 2016 forum clicking the "back" arrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Zibell, Huntsville, AL on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 08:55 am:

If you are using the edge browser that may be part of the issue. It isn't very mature and has some issues. What Browser are you using? So far I'm having no issues with Win 10 and using The Firefox web browser.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 09:13 am:

John is correct the OS should have nothing to do with browsing.

I have windows 10 on a couple PC but use Chrome for Internet browsing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 09:41 am:

I have 8.1 set up by a trusted geek. It works perfectly and is very fast. My issue is the geek retired.
Wish I could give control of my PC to Chris send him a few bucks because I have better projects on Ts then trying to understand self taught PC button pushing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 08:59 pm:

Download firefox. Make sure you download from the mozilla site ONLY.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration