OT, The little car you can drive in France without a licence

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT, The little car you can drive in France without a licence
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Todd, ............Red Deer, Alberta on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 10:48 am:

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-35210572

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 10:51 am:

A wheelchair with a windshield.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 11:01 am:

I my car keys ever get taken away, I'm going to stay mobile any way I can, so watch out! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 11:10 am:

Reminds me of the little citreon's you see all over Italy, if one of them comes at you too fast threaten to stomp on them. I wonder if they come with fatman steering wheels?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 11:15 am:

Wow looks like it could save your estate money on a coffin when you bite it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 01:11 pm:

Jay,
If you wreck in the red coffin car all you do is close the lid and drop him in a hole!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, January 04, 2016 - 01:14 pm:

Dennis, Same thing with the French car, it's just a matter of cosmetics at the funeral! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Tuesday, January 05, 2016 - 10:23 am:

That casket looks safer than a Model T. It has bumpers all the way round.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration